Verein der gotischen Sprache n. e. V.

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Verein der gotischen Sprache n. e. V.

Dies ist das Forum zum Verein der gotischen Sprache. Es dient zum Austausch und der gemeinsamen Arbeit an der gotischen Sprache.

Amazing word list from the Gothic mailing list at Yahoo!

Admin
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

Amazing word list from the Gothic mailing list at Yahoo! Empty Amazing word list from the Gothic mailing list at Yahoo!

Beitrag  Admin Mo Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello,
    enclosed is the pdf-data with the word list. This word list is made by the authors and mailers from the gothic mailing list at yahoo. I asked them, whether I could paste this list here, and they said I could do what I want with it, since it is for the gothic language and everybody should get to know about the words. Honourable!
    Nevertheless, I don't issue the guarantee for correctness. It might be also possible that there are words that we have already reconstructed in another way. We try to work together with the mailing lists mailers and the list but double words cannot be counted out.
    Have fun with the list. Wink
    Anhänge
    Amazing word list from the Gothic mailing list at Yahoo! Attachmentgo-niujawaurda_20070426.pdf
    Word list of the Gothic Mailing list at Yahoo
    Du hast hier nicht die Berechtigung, Dateien runterzuladen.
    (75 KB) Anzahl der Downloads 8

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Fr Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am